Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 2- A sad day



                So, yes. I am aware that I didn't post a photo for yesterday. My camera has decided to rid itself of the remaining battery power, and my camera charger has regrettably decided to hide from me. So we are of to a GRAND start now aren't we? I will try to find it today and hopefully I can post a picture tonight. As far as yesterday....lets pretend that there was a photo for that day, and I'll just describe it right now.

               " Day 2- Grandparents" My grandparents flew in last night from the lovely state of Virginia, in order to celebrate the great day of thanks with us on Thursday. My grandfather is quite the eccentric man, and he entertained all of us last night until we were all dozing off every time there was an iota of a pause in between words. What a lovely week this will be."

No comments:

Post a Comment