Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 3- A love




                    I know it's not technically still 11/26/13 but whatever, it is in my head. I stay up late. But! Yes, today I went to Buffalo Exchange. Holy. Shit. I was in love. Literally, I didn't even know what to do with myself...it was like...being in a room full of the hottest male celebrities in all of history...I was just so overwhelmed. I couldn't take everything in, and I loved each and every article of clothing I lad my eyes on. I was on the verge of having a panic attack...or throwing up...or crying...or screaming...or having an orgasm. All at once.
                   And oh my lord, I met a side of me I didn't even know I ha- just kidding I totally know I do this. I was prepared to fight to the death to get anything I wanted. It was like the fucking Hunger Games up in there. The moment I walked in this wave came over me, and everyone became an enemy...and my first instinct? Kill. It felt like that store was a giant closet of every single piece of clothing I could ever want, and it was all mine. MY imaginary clothes store. And anyone buying it was stealing it from me.

Yes, I covered myself in a pile of recently bought clothes.
Laugh away.
                 Like picture...a giant kitten. Wrapped around a cube of cheese. And mice keep squeezing in between the kitten paws and grabbing a piece of cheese and running out. And the kitten just gets angrier and angrier, and every time it turns to look at a mouse running away after having, moments before, stolen the cheese...a new mouse runs up behind it and steals another. That's what it felt like. But! In the end I bought a multitude of outfits, and walked out of that dream-closet, very content. (Mostly due to the fact that I suppressed my urge to kill anyone who even looked at me the wrong way) By the way...in case you were wondering, I am still wearing my sweater.


Update: 
Camera status: Battery still on the run. Search parties still looking.
Sweater count: 4 days


No comments:

Post a Comment