Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 13- Ooh.


So today I cleaned my room. Oh my gosh it's so wonderful and clean and crisp and it makes me so much more relaxed. The reason I cleaned it though....is because I was having a boy over.
     
I really thought I liked this guy, but then I pretty much imagined up everything that I thought he was going to be like. So I really don't think I like this guy.

I marveled at the weather again today. I just keep laughing and spinning and running and jumping around because I love it so much and it just puts me in such a grand mood. We'll see how it does tomorrow...but Maybe school won't even be that bad!

I have a math test tomorrow and I'm really freaking out and I think I'll go study some more now.

And so I bid you, ado.

Night! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment