Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 5- Sex


First, here is my picture of today. I technically took it yesterday but I was arranging pictures today, plus I really liked this round and I wanted to put more than one of this on this here blog so :)
This honestly has no real meaning, it's just some thistles. But they're very photogenic thistles aren't they.

                   I also went on a lovely outing today with my friend Brandon. We went downtown and ate at a very fancy restaurant, and looked at shops for a bit. (I BOUGHT TWO NEW PAIRS OF KNEE HIGH SOCKS :D)
                  And then we went and saw a show. "The Legend of Georgia McBride" it was called...and oh my...it was just wonderful. It's about an Elvis impersonator who has to give up his job doing that, and instead fill in for a drag queen. And then he ends up liking drag and stuff, pretty common ending thing. But, can I just say, I love drag. I honestly do, it's one of my favorite things to watch! It just is so intriguing to me, and how it amuses me so. Not amuses as in, it makes me laugh, but it genuinely just makes me happy and entertained when watching stuff like that. Maybe it's because all the girls are always so expression and risque and over the top and sparkly. Yeah that's actually definitely it. I would like to befriend every guy who does drag in the world. They're just SO flamboyant, I think that I would just love to be friends with them so much. It reminded me of my mission to go to a midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I love everything about that movie.I would love love to help reinact it, I would be Janet in. a. heart. beat.

                     It's so funny... I can be very demure and proper at times, and I like to carry myself as a lady. And be treated and thought of as a lady. Someone who "must always wear pearls to the theater" and won't chew with her mouth open because "it's not lady-like" and someone who stays away from vulgar things. Also someone a bit more...wisely innocent. I know what things are but I choose not to do them because I have too much self-respect and class. But deep deeeep deep deep down, there's this really kinky bad girl side to me. I'm telling you too much aren't I...oh well. I just feel that I've never really had the opportunity to do anything provocative, but the thing is is that I would have to do it theatrically. In my own skin, being Taylor, I would not show anyone my bra or anything like that unless I completely completely trusted them and knew them for a great amount of time. However, the Taylor on stage, who has to lap dance on a man, or strip while singing a sultry number....she's just a-okay with doing that. My stage persona is much more scandalous. I think that's really fun.


Alright people. I'm going to bed now. I may actually not write anything this next week because we are having tech week and that goes until 9 so we'll see. I'll try to make a point of remembering.

                                                            Okay night.

No comments:

Post a Comment