Monday, February 3, 2014

And so it begins once again.

               So, yes. The 365 photo a day challenge didn't really happen...I'm well aware. But you know what? I'm going to start it again. I refuse to give up on it entirely. That is not the person that I am! So, here we go again. Maybe, MAYBE this time I will actually get it...we will just have to see I suppose.

        Day 1: I don't have a picture for today, only because I completely forgot about this whole thing up until a half hour ago, but I will still describe my day. So the Superbowl was today, which really was of no matter to me...football is not my thing, no sir. I stayed downstairs for moral support from my presence, and spent a little bit of time playing the most aggravating game in all of history. Flappy Bird. Whew. I'm actually really good at it, my high score is 130 and the world record high score is 140 so hah. But I'm done with it. I deleted it because it's complete  and utter nonsense to get so worked up and spend so much time focusing on a simple game.
             I also channeled my inner crafty mom earlier tonight and made myself a pair of suspenders that I attached onto my skirt. I have to say I was extremely proud, but to be honest, it wasn't a surprise to me. I have very good luck when it comes to making my ideas reality. That's a very good trait though, don't you think? I really don't have anymore clothes that I want. ( Well with the exception of odd-patterned dresses, because I can never have enough of those guys.) I'm pretty excited to go to school simply for that reason. That I have all these wonderful unique outfits that I will get to wear. Dressing oddly is really one of the main things that keeps me from not being depressed at school. It seems silly doesn't it. But clothes can really do that! It's like...something that separates me from everyone else. I feel that it lets me express how different I am from everyone else. It keeps my hopes up because I think it makes me closer to discovering something wonderful and special that changes my life. I know...it's a bit far fetched. But that's how I live.
         
             Okay, I'm exhausted. I'm going to go to bed now. I will see you tomorrow- with a picture!        
                                                                                                           Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment