Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day One (The real one)

Aha!! See! I told you! I said that I would do it and now look! Here I am. Doin it. Hah.

Alright. Day One (The real one)

So today I got up, and went to school as per usual. I'm really not going to tell you about my day at school because literally everyday is exactly the same. I feel as if everyday I think, "Today will be different!" Everyday it's not though. Yes, different conversations happen...different subjects learned. But it all blends into a huge sea of words and voices and useless information. The laughter, I keep for myself. The laughter that I've saved from all my days, is my boat. It's what is making me sail on top of the pointless and disheartening nonsense. Without it I would be swept away and eventually just sink into a never ending vast darkness. Thank God for laughter.

I played ukulele a lot. I put it away for a bit but then a few days ago I picked it back up again and I forgot how much I love playing. So I've been doing that and in turn, I think that it is making me less stressed out.

However, on that note, I'm going to go to sleep. No sleep causes more stress, more stress causes less sleep. It's a never ending cycle. And I'm not going to begin it! So!
       
Fare the well, good readers. (What few of you that are actually reading this)

Till morn.


P.S. I know the picture resolution is really awful! I had to use my iPod camera because my real one isn't in my possession currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment