Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 4- Numb



        I'm talking to nobody, huh. I know. I know that this isn't getting read at all...but honestly, I don't care all that much! I feel that I may be writing this just for myself. It lets me talk to myself without sounding crazy. It's like writing in a diary. Which I do too...however, this has more of an initiative. To know that MAYBE one person is reading my words.



I took more pictures of my feet.
         Anyway. I took more pictures today! Gosh, I love it so much. I can't wait until spring though, when I can start using models and such. That's when it really gets fun. :) So, I've been looking at my old pictures a lot recently...and...it's just so different now. It's so funny how time passes. How you look in the mirror everyday and you don't see anything different...that's just how you look. And then one day, BAM, you look in the mirror and you're 80. But you never actually witnessed yourself growing old. I don't like to think about being 80...it scares me a lot. Because who know's what I'll be like when I'm 80! I'm so so afraid that I will have not really lived...and given in to all the pressure that society and parents and the education system puts on us. That's why it's so difficult for me now, to stay under that pressure. Because one sure fire way for you to not have it on you is to step out from under that god forsaken rock. If only it was as easy as that though.


          I painted my nails today as well. Or at least one hand for now, I'll do the other tomorrow. What I did was galaxy art on all of my fingers except the middle, and on that one I painted a tiny picture of my cats face. I'm obsessed with my cat. To the point where it may actually be unhealthy. I was very strongly considering clipping off a tiny piece of his whisker and using it to make tiny tiny whiskers for my nail art cat. And I doodle different scenarios for him to be in while I'm supposed to be paying attention in class. I just kind of keep those things so myself though, so I don't have to worried about being whisked away by the Cat Protection Agency.

 Alright. I have to go. Honestly the main reason is because I've had to pee ever since I started to type this post and I just can't hold it any longer.

So! Goodnight dear imaginary people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment